FREE app - Walk and Earn Crypto Instantly

I recently wrote a few posts on my favourite apps I use daily to earn Crypto and wanted to let you know on one more I have been using everyday.


To be honest I actually reinstalled this app after one year as there has been some great improvements on the app.

Its called SWEATCOIN which has its own Sweatcoin  Crypto Economy system and wallet.  You simply download the app and start walking to earn sweatcoin.

This can then be stored in your wallet which you can download from the Swearcoin app and use to redeem for loads of items.

These include health and nutrition products where you can receive massive savings of upto 50% on vitamins!

This morning I used some of my sweatcons and donated $100 to a local charity.

The app also has a daily double boost where for 20 minutes walking you get double the crypto.

Great app and the products I have ordered using the app have all arrived on time and are of a very high quality.

The app is FREE and can be downloaded HERE.  

Simply start walking, earn swearcoin and redeem to start improving your health and wellbeing (and others through donating your energies to charity simply by walking and earning crypto)

Darren

P.s: I constantly keep an eye on apps and sites I can potentially use daily where I can earn bonuses and make savings and Sweatcoin has been around for a few years now and is still improving its discounts daily - sweatco.in/i/darren886402

Comments

Sites you will like

Popular posts from this blog

AI LeadBoost Traffic Master: Unlocking the Power of Real, Highly Responsive Traffic for Your Online Success

TOP CRYPTO PRODUCTS, APPS and SOFTWARE (These fly off the shelves! - You will make sales with these)

Best 5 Affiliate Programs To Make Money From Cryptocurrency In 2022